Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well, here we go! In case you are interested in preparing for a crisis or just wanting tips on living more simply, I'm hoping this will be a help to you. Of course, I will openly tell you that I am just starting this journey and have a long way to go to become "self-sufficient" as a household or ready to "live off the grid". Those aren't really my goals anyway....if that happens, then so be it. I'm just aiming to change one thing at a time and find out what is best for me and my family. Please take the suggestions that I make with the idea that I'm looking for what is best for MY family -- not necessarily anyone else's. I know that people have different types of talents and abilities and those may not match up with my efforts, but please use as much or as little information as you want! Enjoy the journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment